The Simply Vibrant Life - Greece October 2nd - October 8th, 2020
Are you an amazing smart women in her 40's or above that
1) Feels guilty about spending any time or money on yourself?
2) Worries you are giving so much to those around you that you feel you are losing a part of who you really are?
3) Fears that years from now you will regret not taking the time to nurture yourself, your needs and your goals?
3) Feels that your health is being sacrificed and it will soon catch up with you?
4) Feels embarrassed at the lack of true joy you feel in your life despite all the so-called trappings of success around you?
5) Secretly resents that you are not being acknowleged for the numerous sacrifices you are making?
6) Wakes up exhausted with a million (it feels like that) things to do?
7) Knows and feels that you are ready for an uplifting break alone with like-minded women?
Does any of that sound like you? If yes you are not alone.
I work with amazing and smart women, like you. You spend most of your free time making sure the needs of your loved ones are met at all times, however the feeling of resentment is kicking in. You want things to change for the better but do not know how or where to begin. All you know is that it needs to happen soon (right now is more like it)
Deep down you know your current lifestyle is not sustainable as your health is being sacrificed amongst other things and you realize deep down you could be more energetic and vibrant if you could find an opportunity to step away and take a break from your daily routine. A break that would allow you to connect with yourself in a beautiful stimulating environment surrounded by like-minded women.
The Simply Vibrant Life in Greece will introduce you to a new way to recharge and relax and so that you can be a happier and more vibrant version of yourself.
Imagine feeling excited and hopeful on a Sunday night instead of feeling moody and dreading the week ahead because you know it’s going to be non-stop with no time for you.
Imagine going from feeling exhausted constantly when you look at your to-do-list to experiencing head-to-toe joy and ease as you realize that being selfish is necessary sometimes.
Visualize the excitement you will feel as you begin work on your personal goals that have been placed on the backburner for a long time.
The realization that you can still be a great wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend or fur mom without always having to say "YES" to every request.
Imagine practicing self-care regularly without the feeling of guilt.
That’s where the Simply Vibrant Life Greece comes in, the experience will take you from feeling exhausted and worn out daily to excited and energized, ready to ignite your passions, rekindle your dreams and practice self-care in a radical way without the guilt.
An experience that will delight and surprise you.
An experience designed to celebrate YOU.
The Simply Vibrant Life (SVL) – Greece is a 7-day luxurious retreat created for you. Every detail has been specially curated to celebrate you.
The retreat will feature sessions created to stimulate your mind and delight your soul, life-altering adventures and experiences. Your amazing home away from home for 6 days will be at a remarkable Greek-style villa with views of the Mediterranean ocean and the service of a 5 Star hotel.
The spectacular scenery and the jaw-dropping sunsets will prompt you to slow down and unplug, while you relax and be pampered in more ways than you can even imagine.
Investment: $6400 (single occupancy) or $5200 (double occupancy)
* You must make your double occupancy payment with your room mate at the same time. Finding a room mate is your responsibility.
**3, 6 and 9 month installment options available. All payments must be completed by September 1st, 2020
What's Included ?
Simply put everything but your airfare and other surprises that you will love.
What's not included ?
This trip is different because it’s all about you. You don’t have to take care of anyone else but relax and get ready to be pampered. Kwavi has carefully and deliberately taken the time to create this experience for you, an experience that leaves you guessing how your needs are being met before you voice them out loud.
Who is leading this Retreat ? Kwavi
Kwavi is a 51 years bold Certified Midlife Lifestyle coach and International Speaker who specializes in helping bright, successful women in midlife manage their health, mindset and waistlines so that they can shine and thrive in Midlife.
She has offered luxury events and retreats in the United States, Thailand, Nigeria, London, Morocco and Bali. She is passionate about offering the attendees on her retreat a transformational experience beyond what they can even imagine.
She received her B.Sc. in Information Technology from the Thames Valley University in the United Kingdom, and obtained a Masters in Medical Informatics degree from Northwestern University in Chicago. She trained with the Well Coaches School of Coaching and is a Certified Weight Coach.
She's a wife and mother to 2 boys and been featured on NBC, CBS , Atlanta Journal Constitution, Best Self and a blogger with the Huffington Post. You can visit her site at www.kwavi.com
View what past attendees have to say about their experience at The Simply Vibrant Life Retreats
Amy, Macon, Georgia Attended SVL - Thailand 2017, SVL - Morocco 2018 & SVL - Bali 2019
Marea, Atlanta, Georgia Attended SVL - Thailand 2018 & SVL - Bali 2019
This was my first all female trip to Morocco. I must say it was more then I expected,. I have never gone on a all female trip before and I had an absolute blast! To be around all the driven, creative, strong minded women helped me to grow and gave me encouragement. Kwavi, I will be going on more of your trips in the future. You did an amazing job organizing the entire adventure...We did not have to lift a finger to do anything, it was so relaxing! I learned so much about how and what to eat and the green tea was a winner in my book. I love the vision board it helps me to focus on my next chapter in life, and being in a new surrounding helps you to step out of your own world for a moment and look at your life from a new prospective. I would highly recommend this trip to any woman!!!
Teal, Monticello, Georgia Attended SVL - Marrakech 2018
I just got back from the most exhilarating, fun-filled, unplugged, but mind-clearing vacation ever! Kwavi, thank you for inviting me on the Simply Vibrant Life Marrakech episode. Imagine kicking off your vacation with Hammam spa experience, getting waited on, hand and foot, nightly tea ceremonies by fireplace, a culinary experience like non other, being surprised by Moroccan belly dancers, but at the same time having chance to re-center, reground, and rejuvenate and recharge. It was awesome, I am forever grateful Kwavi! This was the second Vibrant Life event I’ve been to and you never disappoint! Did I mention that I met some absolutely AMAZING women also? Are you stressed? Do you feel like you are being pulled in too many places all at once? Do you need a reset button, if so, I highly recommend participating in one of her events.
Dr. Fapohunda, Atlanta GA Attended SVL - Marrakech 2018
"The Thailand retreat gave me an opportunity to get away from the daily grind so that I could be refreshed and focus on my personal goals. Attending the retreat allowed me to reflect and plan for the next steps, while coming away with a new sense of purpose and renewal. I absolutely loved the vision board workshop session during the retreat. It was a powerful way to visually inspire me to achieve my goals."
Ugochi, Silver Springs, MD Attended SVL - Thailand 2018
What you'll be able to do at the end of this amazing retreat.
We all want to be seen, heard and valued - Brene Brown
What is The Simply Vibrant Life? An experience that stimulates your mind, touches your soul and nourishes your body and leaves you feeling relaxed, refreshed and recharged.
Where is it going to be held? A private luxury villa in Mykonos with panoramic views of the sea and sunset.
When is the event? Friday October 2nd - Thursday October 8th (7 glorious days in Greece)
How many spots? There are 7 (2 spots left) rooms with ensuite bathrooms available. One is waiting for you.
This event has been intentionally designed to celebrate you. Come and join us for The Simply Vibrant experience you've been craving. Don't ignore that quiet inner voice nudging you to come along.
*3, 6 and 9 month installment options are available. All payments must be completed by September 1st, 2020.
Not sure if this retreat is for you. Read on.
THIS RETREAT IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU IF:
THIS RETREAT IS DEFINITELY NOT FOR YOU IF:
2 PACKAGES CREATED FOR YOU
Investment: $6400 (single occupancy)
SINGLE OCCUPANCY $6400.00
1 x payment of $5400 (save up to $300) 3 x payment of $1825.00 6 x payments of $925.00 9 x payment of $625.00
What's included ?
Investment: $5200 (double occupancy)
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY $5200.00
1 x payment of $4200 (save up to $300) 3 x payment of $1425.00 6 x payments of $725.00 9 x payment of $491.00
What's included ?
I've received alot of interest about this retreat. It's going to sell out quickly.
This is a trip you are going to remember for a long time.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY (FINE PRINT IN BIG PRINT)
All retreaters must purchase trip/travel cancellation insurance (mandatory). Please think mindfully before registering. Refunds will not be issued. Once you register, respect and honor the commitment to yourself and get ready for an experience you are yet to imagine. This is a firm policy. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions You've got questions - I've got answers (you'll love)
1) When does the retreat begin? The retreat begins on Friday October 2nd, 2020. Please plan to arrive before 3pm on Friday October 2nd. That will give you some time to get settled before the adventure in Greece begins at 6pm.
2) Is there a payment plan available? Of course there is. There is a 3, 6, 9 and 12 month payment plan available.
3) Is Airfare included in the retreat fee? No it's not. The closest airport is the Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK). It is best to fly into Athens and take one of the local airlines into Mykonos. My team can help you arrange flight plans.
4) Do you know the average price for plane tickets to Mykonos? From the United States airfares on average range from $700 to about $1000 for a round trip economy ticket to Athens, Greece. This will vary depending on your city of departure and how far out the ticket is purchased. You will then need to fly from Athens to Mykonos using a local airline which could cost between $80 and $250 round trip.
5) What time should I plan to arrive in Mykonos? Please plan to arrive before 3pm on Friday October 2nd, 2020. The Mykonos adventure will begin at 6pm
6) What time should I plan to depart on Thursday October ? Please plan to depart by noon.
7) Do I need a visa to visit Greece? No. US citizens traveling with a blue tourist passport do not need visas for stays less than 90 days.
8) Are all meals included on this trip? Yes all the delicious meals, drinks (non-alcoholic), snacks are included. Please let me know if you have any dietary requirements. Lodging and all scheduled activities are included.
9) Are there any travel requirements? Yes you must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after you date of entry into Greece.
10) What activity level are the excursions? Moderate.
11) What should I bring? I have you covered. I will send out a suggested packing list 4 -6 weeks before we depart for Greece.
12) I have more questions? Just send an email with your questions to email@example.com. There will be a conference call about the Greece retreat with all attendees scheduled about 4 weeks before our departure date.
13) Should I bring money on the trip? Yes. You may want to go Souvenir shopping, purchase alcoholic beverages when we eat out or tip the staff. All meals are included.
I look forward to seeing you in Greece! We are going to have intimate, meaningful conversations over delicious meals, accompanied by lots and lots of laughter.