The Simply Vibrant Life - Morocco
September 18th - September 23rd, 2019
I work with amazing and smart women , like you. You spend most of your free time making sure the needs of your loves ones are met at all times, however the feeling of resentment is kicking in. You want to change things for the better but do not know how.
Deep down you know your current lifestyle is not sustainable as your health is being sacrificed amongst other things and you realize deep down you could be more energetic and vibrant if you could find an opportunity to take a break to connect with yourself in a beautiful stimulating environment surrounded by like-minded women.
The Simply Vibrant Life in Morocco will introduce you to a new way to recharge and relax so that you can be a happier and more vibrant version of yourself.
1) Feel guilty about spending any time or money on yourself?
2) Worry that you are giving so much to those around you that you feel you are losing a part of who you really are?
3) Fear that years from now you will regret not taking the time to nurture yourself, your needs and your goals?
3) Feel that your health is being sacrificed and it will soon catch up with you?
4)Feel embarrassed at the lack of true joy you feel in your life despite all the so-called trappings of success around you?
5) Secretly resent that you are not being acknowleged for the numerous sacrifices you are making?
6) Wake up exhausted with a million (it feels like that) things to do?
7) Know and feel that you are ready for an uplifting break alone with like-minded women?
Does any of that sound like you? If yes you are not alone.
Imagine feeling excited and hopeful on a Sunday night instead of feeling moody and dreading the week ahead because you know it’s going to be non-stop with no time for you.
Imagine going from feeling exhausted constantly when you look at your to-do-list to experiencing head-to-toe joy and ease as you realize that being selfish is necessary sometimes.
Visualize the excitement you will feel as you begin work on your personal goals that have been placed on the backburner for a long time.
The realization that you can still be a great wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, pet mom without always having to say "YES" to every request.
Imagine practicing self-care regularly without the feeling of guilt.
That’s where the Simply Vibrant Life Morocco comes in, the experience will take you from feeling exhausted and worn out daily to excited and energized, ready to ignite your passions, rekindle your dreams and practice self-care in a radical way without the guilt.
An experience that will delight and surprise you.
An experience designed to celebrate YOU.
An experience you are yet to imagine.
Who is leading this Retreat ? Kwavi
Kwavi is a 51 years bold Certified Midlife Lifestyle coach and International Speaker who specializes in helping bright, successful women in midlife manage their health, mindset and waistlines so that they can shine and thrive in Midlife.
She has offered luxury events and retreats in the United States, Thailand, Nigeria, London, Morocco and Bali. She is passionate about offering the attendees on her retreat an experience beyond what they can even imagine.
She received her B.Sc. in Information Technology from the Thames Valley University in the United Kingdom, and obtained a Masters in Medical Informatics degree from Northwestern University in Chicago. She trained with the Well Coaches School of Coaching and is a Certified Weight Coach.
She's a wife and mother to 2 boys and been featured on NBC, CBS , Atlanta Journal Constitution, Best Self and a blogger with the Huffington Post. You can visit her site at www.kwavi.com
The Simply Vibrant Life (SVL) – Marrakech is a 6-day luxurious retreat created for you.
The retreat will feature wellness coaching sessions, life-altering adventures and experiences. Your amazing home for 6 days will be at a remarkable private villa in Marrakech.
Spectacular scenery and Morrocan hospitality will prompt you to slow down, unplug while you relax and be pampered in more ways than you can imagine.
Investment: $4300 (single occupancy) or $3500 (double occupancy)
* You must make your double occupancy payment with your room mate at the same time. Finding a room mate is your responsibility.
**2 and 3 month installment option available when you register by July 15th, 2019.
What's Included ?
Simply put everything but your airfare and other surprises that you will love.
What's not included ?
This trip is different because it’s all about you. You don’t have to take care of anyone else but relax and get ready to be pampered. Kwavi has carefully and deliberately taken the time to create this experience for you, an experience that leaves you guessing how your needs are being met before you voice them out loud.
View what past attendees have to say about their experience at The Simply Vibrant Life Retreats
Andrea, Macon, Georgia Attended SVL - Thailand 2017
Amy, Macon, Georgia Attended SVL - Thailand 2017, SVL - Morocco 2018 & SVL - Bali 2019
Dr. LuLu, San Antonio, Texas Attended SVL - Bali 2019
Marea, Atlanta, Georgia Attended SVL - Thailand 2018 & SVL - Bali 2019
Nancy, Birmingham, Alabama Attended SVL- Bali 2019
Teresa, Los Angeles, California Attended SVL - Bali 2019
This was my first all female trip to Morocco. I must say it was more then I expected,. I have never gone on a all female trip before and I had an absolute blast! To be around all the driven, creative, strong minded women helped me to grow and gave me encouragement. Kwavi, I will be going on more of your trips in the future. You did an amazing job organizing the entire adventure...We did not have to lift a finger to do anything, it was so relaxing! I learned so much about how and what to eat and the green tea was a winner in my book. I love the vision board it helps me to focus on my next chapter in life, and being in a new surrounding helps you to step out of your own world for a moment and look at your life from a new prospective. I would highly recommend this trip to any woman!!!
Teal, Monticello, Georgia Attended SVL - Marrakech 2018
I just got back from the most exhilarating, fun-filled, unplugged, but mind-clearing vacation ever! Kwavi, thank you for inviting me on the Simply Vibrant Life Marrakech episode. Imagine kicking off your vacation with Hammam spa experience, getting waited on, hand and foot, nightly tea ceremonies by fireplace, a culinary experience like non other, being surprised by Moroccan belly dancers, but at the same time having chance to re-center, reground, and rejuvenate and recharge. It was awesome, I am forever grateful Kwavi! This was the second Vibrant Life event I’ve been to and you never disappoint! Did I mention that I met some absolutely AMAZING women also? Are you stressed? Do you feel like you are being pulled in too many places all at once? Do you need a reset button, if so, I highly recommend participating in one of her events.
Dr. Fapohunda, Atlanta GA Attended SVL - Marrakech 2018
"The Thailand retreat gave me an opportunity to get away from the daily grind so that I could be refreshed and focus on my personal goals. Attending the retreat allowed me to reflect and plan for the next steps, while coming away with a new sense of purpose and renewal. I absolutely loved the vision board workshop session during the retreat. It was a powerful way to visually inspire me to achieve my goals."
Ugochi, Silver Springs, MD Attended SVL - Thailand 2018
What you'll be able to do at the end of this amazing retreat.
Your home during The Simply Vibrant Life - Morocco
We all want to be seen, heard and valued - Brene Brown
What is The Simply Vibrant Life? A Mindfulness Retreat in Marrakech
Where is it going to be held? A private luxury villa in Marrakech
What are you going to do? Participate in wellness coaching activities, go on amazing adventures, relax and enjoy other surprises I can't mention.
When is the event? Thursday September 18th - Tuesday September 23rd 2020 (6 glorious days)
This event has been intentionally designed to celebrate you. Will you be one of the 8 fabulous ladies?
Come and join us for an experience you are yet to imagine.
*2 and 3 month installment options available when you register by July 15th, 2019.
Not sure if this retreat is for you. Read on.
THIS RETREAT IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU IF:
THIS RETREAT IS DEFINITELY NOT FOR YOU IF:
2 PACKAGES CREATED FOR YOU
Investment: $4300 (single occupancy)
SINGLE OCCUPANCY $4300.00
1 X $4300.00 (Save $200 with this option) 2 X $2250.00 (Monthly) 3 X $1500.00 (Monthly)
What's included ?
Investment: $3500 (double occupancy)
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY $3500.00
1 X $3500.00 (Save $200 with this option) 2 X $1850.00 (Monthly) 3 X $1233.00 (Monthly)
What's included ?
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY (FINE PRINT IN BIG PRINT)
All retreaters are expected to purchase trip/travel cancellation insurance. Please think mindfully before registering. Refunds will not be issued. Once you register, respect and honor the commitment to yourself and get ready for an experience you are yet to imagine. This is a firm policy. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions You've got questions - I've got answers (you'll love)
1) When does the retreat begin? The retreat begins on September 18th which means you will start your journey from your city to arrive in Marrakech on the 18th of September.
2) Is there a payment plan available? Of course there is. There are 2 or 3 month payment plans available depending on when you register.
3) Is Airfare included in the retreat fee? No it's not. You will need to book your international flight to Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK).
4) What time should I plan to arrive in Marrakech? Please plan to arrive where possible between 1pm and 5pm on Wednesday September 18th. Check-in time is 2pm and the retreat will officially begin at 7pm.
5) What time should I plan to depart on September the 23rd? Please plan to depart by noon where possible as check-out time from the villa is noon.
6) Are all meals included on this trip? Yes all your meals, drinks (non-alcoholic), snacks are included. Lodging and all scheduled activities are included.
7) Do I need a visa to visit Marrakech? Yes. However you don't need to apply beforehand. For United States and United Kingdom nationals a visa is issued upon arrival at the airport.
8) Are there any travel requirements? Yes you must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after you date of entry into Marrakech.
9) What level are the active excursions? Moderate.
10) I have more questions? Just send an email with your questions to email@example.com. There will be a conference call about the Marrakech retreat with all attendees scheduled about 3-4 weeks before the departure date.
I look forward to seeing you in Marrakech!