You want to plan a retreat for 2020 but the following questions come up
Where do I start?
How do I get anyone to show up to my retreat?
I'm a solopreneur how can I do this by myself?
How do I set a price that will make my retreat profitable?
How do I figure out a location, excursions, etc to make it exciting and irresistible for my audience?
If you've asked yourself any of these questions and more this is the event for you. Join me and other carefully-selected vendors for the Plan Your Retreat - Live event. Get ready to create your retreat in 4 hours.
This is not your typical event where
You come, You sit, You learn
This is an event where
You come, You sit, You learn and walk out the door with a fully planned profitable retreat
Hi, I'm Kwavi. I've hosted luxury retreats worldwide. Women have come from all over the world to attend my retreats in locations like London, Thailand, Morocco, Nigeria and Bali. Join me on Saturday February 22nd, 2020 as we work together to build your profitable sold-out retreat.
A Day of Planning - Build Your Profitable Retreat in less than 4 hours
During this 4 hour event you will learn from me and have access to vendors from various industries to help you plan out your retreat.
1) Hospitality (Hotel Rep)
2) Insurance (you need to protect yourself)
3) Tickets for flights offered in installments (an affordable way to include this for your retreaters)
4) Web Design (your website is what your audience sees first)
5) Photography (sorry iphone pictures will not work even if they are taken with iphone 11)
During this event I will share with you an easy to follow worksheet to guide you as you build out your very own profitable retreat. You will leave the event with your own retreat planned out and ready to offer to prospective clients.
Imagine planning a retreat in Marrakech in an amazing villa with a chef available to provide and serve meals and an itinerary that leaves you retreaters so relaxed and refreshed they can't wait for your next retreat.
How about hosting a retreat in Thailand where every meal tastes so delicious and your every need is taken care of with a smile. A country that has the most beautiful beaches in the world.
My last retreat was in Bali. Bali is truly remarkable and I enjoyed it so much I'm planning another retreat to Bali in June. Close your eyes and imagine hosting a retreat in Bali, the beaches, the food and the warm welcome you and your retreaters are certain to receive as soon as you step foot off the plane.
You can host a retreat in any place you choose - locally or internationally all you need is a plan to create it. I have the plan that you can use to create your next profitable retreat.
Here's what's included in the event.
You will also get access to me and carefully-selected vendors to guide, help and answer any questions you may have as you build your retreat.
This isn't based on theory, during this live event I will share simple to follow steps based on a strategy I've created and used to sell out my retreats time and time again.
Plan Your Retreat - Live Event NEW DATE Saturday February 22nd, 2020 9am -1pm Hotel Indigo, Vinings 2857 Paces Ferry Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
Seats are limited register today.
About Retreat Event Host - Kwavi
Kwavi is a 50 years bold Certified Midlife Lifestyle coach and International Speaker who specializes in helping bright, successful women in midlife manage their health, mindset and waistlines so that they can shine and thrive in Midlife. She uses her international retereats to help her clients in Midlife master their health and wellness.
She has offered luxury events and retreats in Thailand, Nigeria, London, Morocco and Bali. She is passionate about offering the attendees on her retreat an experience beyond what they can even imagine.
She received her B.Sc in Information Technology from Thames Valley University in the United Kingdom and obtained a Masters in Medical Informatics degree from Northwestern University in Chicago.
Kwavi is a wife and mother to 2 teenage boys. She is a blogger with the Huffington Post and Thrive and has been featured on CBS, NBC, Best Self Magazine and the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
This is a good fit for you if
This is not for you if
Frequently Asked Questions
1) I'm planning a retreat locally within the United States would this work for me? Yes this would work for anyone planning a retreat in the United States or internationally.
2) I can only commit to 2 hours on this day can I still register to attend? We want you to walk out the door with a planned retreat and 4 hours is needed to accomplish that. Committing to 4 hours is necessary.
3) I'm planning a 1-day retreat can I register? Yes this is for you go ahead and register. No matter the duration, 1 day or 30 days this event has you covered.
4) Is this just for females? Not at all. This event is for any human ready to plan a profitable retreat.
5) Do I have to have a location in mind for my retreat attend this event? No we will help you with that. That's all part of the work we will be doing together.
6) Are children allowed at this event? Sorry we love our kiddos but this is an adult-only event.
7) Is there parking at this hotel? Yes there is free parking. Yay!
Register Today! Spaces are limited. Price: $150