THE VISION BOARD SOCIAL
Before you go any further, please do me a favor and just close your eyes and imagine that
Money is not an issue
Fear is not a factor
People’s opinions don’t matter
Who would you want to be in life ?
What would you want to do in life?
What would you want to have in your life?
What would you answer be?
Is it close to what you have, do or are being right now?
My guess is you probably answered "not at all" or "somewhat".
Not at all or somewhat are not the life you are meant to live.
You yearn for something different but probably have never stopped to ask yourself these questions. In order to become who you want to be you have to be truthful to you and answer these questions truthfully. Truth be told you probably don’t have time in your busy day to even think about these questions let alone answer them. However I know you desire something different.
WHY CREATE A VISION BOARD ?
Writing down your goals is a great first step but surrounding yourself with images of who you want to become is even more powerful. Below are some reasons why I invite you to create a vision board at the next Vision Board Social.
- Motivation – The images give you goals to strive for and when you encounter difficulties or challenges as you know you will, the vison board is a positive prompt of why you are putting in the work.
- Visual Representation – It’s a reminder of your goals and has the power to inspire you into action.
- Focus – A vison board keeps you focused on your goals. If you’re anything like me, I can get a bit distracted with various shiny objects and having a vision board keeps me focused on my goals.
- It does work – My story is an example of so many others that have achieved their goals placed on their vision boards. Are you next?
- Growth - I know we can achieve so much more than we put our minds to and a vision board is a great first step to stepping out from that. Are you ready to see what you are capable of?
- It is so much fun – You get to look through magazine, cut out images that resonate with you and stick them together on a board for you to take home. Simply put a present for you. A powerful gift to you that has the power to transform.
I will supply all you need and all you have to do is arrive with a powerful picture of you. A picture of you is needed for the vision board. You are the central theme. We are celebrating what you are going to achieve. It has to be a picture that you love or at the very least like very much.
You'll work with like-minded women and leave with your own personalized vision board. You will be in a space that I have thoughtfully sought out to allow you creatively think about what you want, how you want to be and what you want to do in life.
Music that been carefully curated will play in the background while you sip on champagne and eat tasty appetizers.
I can’t wait to help you get started on your vision board of who you want to be.
VISION BOARD SOCIAL
A year passed, and I decided to take a close look at my vision board and realized that 2 of the items on the board had come true and I didn’t even realize. An appearance on CBS and NBC were listed on my vision board and during the summer I had been invited to appear on both channels. Then my destination retreats pictured on my vision board came true when I held my first destination retreat in Thailand.
There is something powerful about surrounding yourself with images that reflect who you want to be, what you want and what you want to do.
We all want to be seen, heard and valued - Brene Brown
What is it? The Vision Board Social
Where is it going to be held? Sugarcoat, 4365 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA 30342
What are you going to do? Create an impactful visual representation of who you want to be, what you want to have and what you want to do in life.
When is the event? Sunday November 19th from 6.30pm until 9pm
This event is all about you. Will you be one of the fabulous women in attendance ?
Come and join us for an experience you are yet to imagine.
Click on the button below to register and save your spot.